6 Things in Various Islamic Sciences
By Shaykh Muhammad ibn Adbil Wahhab Al-Wisabi (may Allah preserve him)
- Pillars of Wudu are six:
- Wash the face
- Wash the hands up to the elbows
- Wipe the entire head including the ears.
- Wash the feet , including the ankles
- Follow this order
- Perform Wudu in continuance
- The Pillars of faith are six:
- Belief in Allah
- Belief in The Angels
- Belief in the Books
- Belief in the Messengers
- Belief in the Last Day
- Belief in the Qadr, this includes the good and bad that occurs.
** To deny anyone of these six is disbelief. **
- The Shariah calls for the protection of six things:
- The religion
- Wealth/ Property.
- The Mother books of Hadeeth are six:
- Abu Dawud
- Ibn Majah
- The condition for a hadeeth are six:
- A connected chain of narration
- A trustworthy narrator
- The narrator of hadeeth is precise in narrating, by either from his book or memory
- The hadeeth is void being Shath
- The hadeeth is void of having a defect which prevents it from being saheeh.
- The hadeeth is void of having a narrator known for Tadlees.
** # 6 is from Ath-Thahabbi is Mawqetha, most scholars stop at 5**
- Allah created the Heavens , the Earth and everything in between in 6 days
- It’s mentioned in the Quran 6 times that Allah rose above his Throne in manner which befits His Majesty.
- A Muslim has six rights over his fellow Muslim.
- Fasting 6 days of Shawwal after Ramadan is like fasting the entire year.
- There are six things that can guarantee you jannah.
- 1. Ebaddah ibn Samit (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated Allah’s Messenger (sallahu alayhi wa salim) said: “Guarantee me you’ll do six things and I guarantee you Jannah. Whenever you speak say the truth. Fulfill your promises when you make them. When you’re entrusted with something, carry out that trust. Safeguard your private parts, lower your gaze and prevent your hands from harming others.”
Collected by Ibn Khuzaymah (3/91), Ibn Hibban (107), Al-Hakim (4/ 358,359), Al-Khara’itee in Noble character (page 31), Ahmed (5/323) .Shaykh Al-Albani graded this hadeeth as being Hasan Lee Ghayri hi (1470) in Saheehah
Taken from : http://www.olamayemen.com/show_sound1544.html
Translated by Abu Aaliyah Abdullah ibn Dwight Battle Sr.
Doha, Qatar 1432