بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Clear advice for the Blogger, Tweeter, YouTube, and FB critics
وَالَّذِينَ يُؤْذُونَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ بِغَيْرِ مَا اكْتَسَبُوا فَقَدِ احْتَمَلُوا بُهْتَانًا وَإِثْمًا مُّبِينًا
And those who annoy believing men and women undeservedly bear on themselves the crime of slander and plain sin.
The Prophet’s: صلى الله عليه و سلم Definition of Bankrupt
عَنْ أَبِى هُرَيْرَةَ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ -صلى الله عليه وسلم- قَالَ « أَتَدْرُونَ مَا الْمُفْلِسُ ». قَالُوا الْمُفْلِسُ فِينَا مَنْ لاَ دِرْهَمَ لَهُ وَلاَ مَتَاعَ. فَقَالَ « إِنَّ الْمُفْلِسَ مِنْ أُمَّتِى يَأْتِى يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ بِصَلاَةٍ وَصِيَامٍ وَزَكَاةٍ وَيَأْتِى قَدْ شَتَمَ هَذَا وَقَذَفَ هَذَا وَأَكَلَ مَالَ هَذَا وَسَفَكَ دَمَ هَذَا وَضَرَبَ هَذَا فَيُعْطَى هَذَا مِنْ حَسَنَاتِهِ وَهَذَا مِنْ حَسَنَاتِهِ فَإِنْ فَنِيَتْ حَسَنَاتُهُ قَبْلَ أَنْ يُقْضَى مَا عَلَيْهِ أُخِذَ مِنْ خَطَايَاهُمْ فَطُرِحَتْ عَلَيْهِ ثُمَّ طُرِحَ فِى النَّارِ.
Abu Hurairah(radi Allahu anhu) narrated that the Messenger of Allah(SallAllahu alayhi wa salam) said:” Do you know the who the bankrupt is?” They said: ” O Messenger of Allah! The bankrupt among us is the one who has no dirham or property.” The Messenger of Allah(sallAllahu alayhi wa salam) said : “The bankrupt in my ummah is the one who arrives on the Day of Judgement with Salat, Fasting, and Zakat, but he comes having abused that one, falsely accusing this one, wrongfully consuming the wealth of that one , spilling the blood of this one, and beating that one. Hence he is seated, and this one is requited from his rewards, and then that one from his rewards. If his rewards are exhausted before the sins that he committed are requited, then some of their sins will be taken and cast on him. Following this he will be thrown into the Fire.” 
Benefits for this subject:
- ” The bankrupt in my ummah…“ In this world or in the next.
- ” the one who arrives on the Day of Judgement with Salat, Fasting, and Zakat,...” These acts of worship were accepted from him by Allah.
- This man makes it to the Day of reckoning with an enormous amount of good deeds, but he has verbally abused this one, beat that one, wrongfully consumed the wealth of this one, and spilled the blood of that one. In other words, he has acted outrageously against people by committing various kinds of oppression. The people wish to take back their rights, as they didn’t take them in this life. Therefore they will take them in the next life.
- When his rewards for praying, paying zakat, and fasting are depleted, he will then take the bad deeds of the people he wronged. Afterwards, he will be thrown in Hell.
- The Prophet (sallAlahu alayhi wa salam) spoke the truth by describing this person as bankrupt. A bankrupt person, who worked so hard all his life doing good deeds. He sees them in front of him on the Day of Judgment. Then such and such takes them from him.
Commonly found issues among wannabe critics in blogsphere:
1: Their cut/paste work encourages slander, backbiting, cursing, or even laughter at the one in the spotlight. You find these un thoughtful presentations earning and grossing people out with comments like, ” May Allah humiliate him, May Allah break his back, He’s scum etc.
Shaykh Fawzan said : “this kind of speech is among the most dangerous types of cursing and abuse. “The most severe dangers of the tongue is to revile your brother, curse him and defend falsehood. For example one says about a person, ” Oh filthy one, Oh this, Oh that, Oh liar, Oh sinner, etc.” 
2: Inducing naïve people to avoid people without just cause, while at the same time gaining an unrefined faction. Ibn Jawzi said this is most malignant from of backbiting. i.e It is a disease.
“The most diseased form of backbiting is when people induce others to stay away from some people , while having others look towards them. They combine the acts of dispraising the one in mention and earning praise for themselves. Due to their ignorance they are oblivious to fact that they are falling into two sins: backbiting and showing –off (Riya). For example a person is mentioned within their circle and they say: “Praise to Allah we have no concern to visit the Sultan and strive for the vanities of this world. “, or they say about him,” We seek refuge in Allah from deficient modesty, We ask Allah to save us from being immodest.”
Through these kinds of words they instruct people to see the shortcomings of someone else. 
**This is not a defense for anybody , but rather, its information about many presentations littered on the web today which lack the definition of criticism.**
Criticism is the practice of judging the merits and faults of something or someone in an intelligible (or articulate) way.(wikipedia) Allah’s help is sought.
Translated and compiled by: Abu Aaliyah Abdullah ibn Dwight Battle
 Sahih Muslim, Kitab Bir wa silah , hadith # 2581
 Tuhfatul Ahwathi bi Sharhi Jami’ At-Tirmithi, by Shaykh Muhammad Al-Mubarakfuri,vol7/pg 147
 Sharhun Sahih Muslim , Shaykh Muhammad ibn Salih Al-Uthaymeen, vol7/407
 Ithaful Tullabi bi Sharhi Manthumatil Adab, By Shaykh Salih Al-Fawan page 104
 Minhajul Qasideen , by Ibn Jawzi vol2/pg 680