As-Salaamu Alaykum. Welcome to my site. Here you will find articles, verdicts, essays and e-books which I translate. Along with this you will also find book reviews and links to web sites that teach correct Islam. All material found on this blog may be used without any consent, provided that reference is made to the translator . If any errors are found in any of the translations, please give advice of the mistake via comments.
A brief bio about the owner of this site:
About Me: Some of my teachers and education while in Qatar since 2001
Ph.D Student (Hadith )- Current status
M.A (Fiqhus Sunnah)
Thesis: The Most Commonly Practiced Major Sins Today. A case study with an analysis and collection of research. [ Rewarded a mark of excellent A+],and given encouragement for publication in the Muslim world and America.
B.A Degree in Islamic studies (Hadith and its sciences)
Completed Mahad Ad-Dawah program in Fiqh and Usul and Arabic Language. (Qatar)
1:Sh.Abdul Azeez ibn Abdullah Al-Aqeel (may Allah have mercy on him) One of As-Sa’dee’s students.I hold an Ijaza from him in Hanbali Fiqh,permission to narrate his works and his isnad
2:Sh.Sh. Yahya Al-Mudarus (may Allah preserve him) gave me Ijazah in various books of hadith
3: Sh Ubayd Al-Jabiree (may Allah preserve him) Kitab Nawaqidul Islam and some sections of Kitab At-Tawheed, During the Muhammad Ibrahim Al-Shaykh Seminar in Jeddah.
4: Sh.Ali Gazee At-Tuwayjaree : Kitab At-Tawheed from Sahih Al-Bukhari. Seerah of the Prophet (sallAllahu alayhi wa salam)
5:Sh. Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab Al-Aqeel I learned the poem of Ibn Abee Dawud from beginning to end. Risala ila Ahlil Qassim from Beginning to end
6: Sh.Salih Al-Fawzan- (classes in the Haram )
7:Sh.Abdus Salam As-Suhaymee : I heard Al-Qawa’id an-Noora nee yah from him in Jeddah .
8: Sh. Yusef Ad-Dukhil (may Allah have mercy on him) I read At-Tathkira fee ulumil Hadeeth by ibn Mullaqqin to him in the Prophet’s Masjid
9: Sh. Ibrahim Ar-Ruhaylee – I heard the Aqeedah of Ibn Abee Zayd Al-Qarowanee from him
10: Sh. Abdur Razzaq ib Abdul Muhsin Al-Abbad – I learnt the branches of faith from him
11:Sh. Abdul Azeez Ar-Rajhi – I learnt Masaa’il Al-Jahileeyah and a Matn from Al-Hakaame (may Allah rest him in Jannah) from him here in Qatar.
12: Sh. Ali ibn Ahmed Ar-Raazihi (may Allah preserve) the ways of takhrij hadith. This was during my brief stay in Dammaj.
12:Sh. Ali ibn Yahya Al-Haddadi (may Allah preserve him) I heard usul As-Sunnah by Imam Ahmed from him here in Qatar.
13: Sh. Abdul Muhsin Al-Qasim (may Allah preserve him) I heard the forty hadeeth of An-Nawawi from him in the Prophet’s Masjid.
14.Ustadz. Nasirudeen Bil Qassim (may Allah preserve him) Al-Bayqooneeyah, Nuzhat-un-Nadhr, Baith al-Hatheeth, Muthakira fee Usul al-Fiqh and some of Muqadeemah by Ibn Salah are all the books I read to him
15. Abu Hasan ibn Nur(may Allah bless him) I learned the book Al-Mowqeetha by Ath-Thahabbi, and Jarh wa Ta’deel terms for various Imams. (During my trip to Dammaj in 2004)
16. Shaykh Badr Al-Utaybi (may Allah bless him). I learned 3 Principles, Fadl Islam and Lum’atil i’tiqad from him here in Qatar. After completing theses books he gave me Ijaza. This Ijaza is from Shaykh Abdul Azeez bin Baz .
17. Shaykh Dr. Khalid Adh-Dhafiri (may Allah bless him) I learned the entire Aqeedah Ar-Raziyain from him here in Qatar.
18. Shaykh Muhammad ibn Hesham Al-Tahiri (may Allah bless him) I heard the entire book of ” Government ” from Sahih Muslim and Important issues by Shaykh Qassim Al-Thani; the founder of Qatar. The shaykh also gave me an Ijazah in Sahih Muslim for the chapter he taught me specifically and the rest of the book generally. Also, he taught me Qawa’id Al-Fiqheeyah and Aqeedatus Salaf wa Ashabul Hadith-As-Saboonee
19. Shaykh Dr. Abdullah Al-Bukhari (may Allah bless him) I learned Usul As-Sittah and Fadl Ilmis Salaf from him in Wakra, Qatar
20. Shaykh Fakah Ismail Mandakar (may Allah bless him) I learned Usul As-Sittah from him here in Qatar.
21. Shayh Salih ibn Sa’d As-Suhaymee (May Allah bless him) learned Usul As-Sunnah Imam Ahmed, and Aqeedatul Wasitiyah from him here in Qatar.
22. Shaykh Abdul Azeez As-Saeed (May Allah bless him) I learned Hadith terminology and techniques of checking Isnad and Matn here in Qatar at Ibn Hajr’s Library.
23. Shaykh Fahad Al-Fuhayd(May Allah bless him) I learned the Four Principles and the Nullifers of Islam all from him here in Qatar and successfully passed the exams from the Shaykh with an Ijazah.
25. Shaykh Tarheeb Ad-Dosari(May Allah bless him) I learned foundations in Usul al -Fiqh from here in Qatar. We completed the entire book toghther .
26.Shaykh Haytham Sarhan (May Allah bless him) He taught me Bulugh Al-Maram – the sections of worship. Here in Qatar.
Teaching positions held in Qatar
1- Islamic studies teacher for new Muslims at Sheikh Eid Al-Thani center
2- Khateeb and Islamic studies teacher at Masjid Nu’man ibn Affan- Dukhan,Qatar-Current post
1.Sins and Their Punishments -Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyah
2.The Illness and the Cure- Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyah
3.40 Hadeeth Al-Ajurry – Imam Abu Al-Ajurry
4.Muslim unity- Ibn Abi Dunya
5.Sabr- From Riyadus Salaheen, with explanation from Al-Uthaymeen
6.Angels according to Muslim Sects- Muhammad ibn Abdil Wahhab Al-Aqeel
7. Six Events that occurred during the Prophet’s lifetimes- By Shaykh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab
8.Heart Softeners from Sahih Al-Bukhari-By shaykh Muhammah ibn Salih Al-Uthaymeen
9.40 hadeeth about Abandoned Sunnan. (Reviwed by Shaykh Muhammad Al-Imam )-Compiled by Abu Aaliyah Abdullah ibn Dwight
10.Cult Characteristics among ” The Salafis ” in the West: A Psychology Case study based on Empirical Data- Compiled by Abu Aaliyah Abdullah ibn Dwight Battle
11.Repentance and Forgiveness from Sahih Muslim explained by Shaykh Muhammad Al-Ethiopi
12. The Salafy Methodology for Muslim Unity, by Shaykh Salih As-Suhaymi
13. Fiqh among 4 contemporary Imams- a research on comparative Fiqh
14. A story between 2 Muhammads, Reflections and Manhaj lessons for the Ummah today- written with commentary by Abu Aaliyah Abdullah ibn Dwight Battle.
15. Propaganda Pundits Masquerading the Salafi Dawah- An open letter to SPUBS & Troid along with their followers addressing their tabloid exploit expertise in pursuit of Salafi dominance in the West.[ A Psychology and Social study based purely on the Quran and the Sunnah establishing how the Quran outranks modern psychology in addressing ” Propaganda ” ]
16. Sahih Al-Bukhari -Explanation for the book of Iman- by Shaykh Abdul Aziz Ar-Rajhi
17. The Extremist Commonality of Takfir and Tabdee [ A glance at the Ideological Terrorists’ beliefs]
18.40 Hadith for the meaning of 70