4 Things that Guarantee Women Jannah
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، أَنّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ، قَالَ:”إِذَا صَلَّتِ الْمَرْأَةُ خَمْسَهَا، وَصَامَتْ شَهْرَهَا، وَحَصَّنَتْ فَرْجَهَا، وَأَطَاعَتْ بَعْلَهَا، دَخَلَتْ مِنْ أَيِّ أَبْوَابِ الْجَنَّةِ شَاءَتْ”
Abu Hurairah (radi Allahu anhu) narrated the Prophet (ﷺ) said:
If the woman prays the five daily prayers, fasts in Ramadhan, safeguards her chastity and obeys her husband, she will enter into Jannah from any door she wishes.
Benefits for this subject
- “If the woman prays the five daily prayers” This refers to the daily prayers that are obligatory on her to perform.
- The women and men are equally the same in their prayers. Although it is recommended that women during their menstruation cycles sit in their musala in their homes during the times of the prayers and make thikr of Allah ;instead of praying.
- “ fasts in Ramadhan…” Observes this obligatory fast except the days of her cycle.
- If both spouses are engaged in intercourse at the time of the Athdan then stop immediately their fast is still correct.
- “Safeguards her chastity…” from all kind of unlawful sexual relations. This includes sex during menses, sodomy, masturbation and lesbianism. 
- If her husband is crazy and asks her to have sex during fasting hours of Ramadhan and she obeys him, then she must pay the Kafarrah.
- “Obeys her husband…” Obedience towards the husband is mentioned lastly apart from the other obligations Allah has ordered.
- Imam Al-Munawee said: She must obey him in the things that aren’t prohibited by Allah. 
- “She will enter into Jannah from any door she wishes.” She must also avoid the major sins or repent from them. 
- Al-Ameer As-San’anee said: “These are the basic righteous deeds that serve as means for her to enter Jannah; if she performs them and avoids Haraam acts.
- Issue – “Why wasn’t Zakah and Hajj mentioned?” Al-Munawee said: Because in most cases women are negligent of these acts .And as for Zakah , then in some cases women don’t have money or the amount that makes Zakah a duty on her. Also, women aren’t always able to get the sum needed to perfrom Hajj, therefore He (ﷺ) encouraged them to do the things that are obligatory for her to do which don’t require money. 
Translated and prepared by;
Abu Aaliyah Abdullah ibn Dwight Lamont Battle Sr.
Doha, Qatar 1438H©
 Ahmed (1/191)
At-Tanweer Sharul Jami’ As-Sagheer, Al-Ameer As-Sa’anee vol 2/pg 121
 Ahkamun Nisa/ by Ibn Al-Atar /vol1/pg 398
 Faydul Qadeer/ Al-Manawee/vol1/pg 520
 Ibn Al-Attar vol2/pg 662
 Refer to Tanweer by Al-Ameer As-San’ani vol 2/121 and Faydul Qadir by Al-Manawee vol 1/pg 502
 Ibid ,As-San’anee
 Al-Manawee (ibid)